Prenatal Peek® rolled out a brand new responsive website today with a refreshed visual design that is developed to optimize visually across all computers, smartphones, and tablet devices.
Features on the new site include:
- Responsive design optimized for all mobile devices and small tablets
- Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Social media sharing
- Faster download speeds
- Easier reading experience
- Much-improved, swipe-through photo galleries
- Playable videos
- Related stories links on articles and FAQs
- Higher impact larger photographs
- Interactive map with on-screen directions powered by Google
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Contact Forms
A key focus of the design is download speed and the new site offers superior performance.
As the use of mobile devices and tablets continues to grow, so does the range of devices and screen sizes on which people are reading websites. Mobile traffic to Prenatal Peek® has grown significantly over the past two years. This new website ensures that visitors to PrenatalPeek.com will have the best possible experience when looking at the website on any type of computer, tablet or mobile.
This new responsive designed site means that users will be able to reach our content faster with a refreshed design that automatically adapts to their device. Having implemented a world-class content management system will enable us to release new features, improvements and updates more often. Our aim is to give our visitors the best experience possible no matter what type of device they’re using, and this website is a huge step towards that goal.
The new PrenatalPeek.com website was developed by TheSiteCrew.com.